Print from any corner of the world with Epson Wireless Printer!
With Epson Connect you would be able to get started on a massive print job while you are at the airport and have all the printed copies ready on your printer when you arrive at home. Wireless Printing is enabled as long as your Epson wireless Printer has an internet connection.
Does printing wirelessly sound very complicated to set up? It actually isn’t!
Just follow the steps below to set up your Epson printer for wireless printing:
- Connect your Epson printer to a wireless or Ethernet connection.
- Download and install the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility from the Epson website.
- Accept the terms of the End User License Agreement and then click Next.
- Click install and then click Finish.
- From the list, select your printer and click Next.
- Choose the option for Printer Registration and click Next.
- Choose Agree and then click Next.
- When prompted, click OK to Register a printer to Epson Connect.
- Next, complete either one of the following steps:
1. If you are new to Epson Connect, complete the Create an Epson Connect Account form and click Finish.
2. If you are registering a new printer to Epson Connect to an existing account, choose I already have an account, complete the Add a new printer form and then click Add.
- Click Close.
These steps allow you to establish an account with Epson Connect for your printer. To print from some other locale, it is recommended to activate Scan to Cloud and Remote Print.
Get Epson Connect printer setup utility activated for your printer!
You are now ready to set up your printer for wireless printing so you can print even when you are not in the same location as your printer. For that you can follow these steps:
- Go to Epsonconnect.com and sign in to your Epson Connect account.
- Select your printer in the product list.
- Expand the tab for Scan to Cloud and choose Destination List.
- Click the Add button.
- Select the destination you wish to use and then click Next. This will allow you to save scanned images to a destination of your choice, such as Email or other online platforms.
- To set up Remote Print, expand the tab for Remote Print and choose Print Settings.
- Check the box to Enable Remote Print and click Apply.
- For enhanced security, you can choose to enter an Access Key so that only users with the key can print with the Remote Print feature.
Troubleshoot your wireless printing on Epson Wireless Printer with Epson tech support!
If you are having trouble getting wireless printing to work on your printer, don’t worry because Epson tech support is just a phone call away! Call us on our toll free line +1 855-205-4119 so that our trained technicians can take a look at the issue and help provide a resolution.
Get anytime, anywhere Epson printer support by contacting Epson support number!- +1 855-205-4119
Wireless printing is the next generation of printing technology. If you would like to activate wireless printing for your Epson printer but are unsure about how to get it done, contact Epson Printer Support by calling us on the Epson support number. Our friendly Epson customer service team will be more than happy to help you with setting up your printer and installing the necessary software from safe sources.
Why choose Epson customer service?
Epson customer service is your number-1 printer support destination. You can contact us at any time for all types of issues related to your printer. We can help you with errors you are facing with wireless support, including:
- Installing and setting up your printer on a home Wi-Fi network or through an ethernet cable.
- Registering with Epson Connect.
- Setting up wireless printing on your Epson wireless printer.
- Connecting your smartphone to your Epson wireless printer.
- Installing correct printer drivers to enable seamless printing wirelessly.
- Help with paper jam or ink cartridge errors.